2012年3月30日星期五

A Tale Of Two Ipad Keyboard Cases Taking The Pain Out Of Writing

A Tale of Gel Nail Tips Two iPad Keyboard Cases: Taking the Pain out of WritingAlthough I still have a netbook, I’ve been using it China Wholesale Today a lot less than before since buying an iPad as bit by bit I have almost subconsciously transferred a lot of my personal management applications such as scheduling and project management across to the new device because of its much more user friendly interface. This process has moved a major step – perhaps even a leap – forward while I’ve been testing the two iPad keyboard cases I mentioned in yesterday’s blog as I’ve found myself doing a lot more writing on the device. Some of this is basic stuff such as emails, but I have also started using the iPad for more serious content such as blog entries, product collateral, and promotional pieces. I’ve tried a number of word Wholesale processing apps on the device, including Apple’s Journal and Pages, but the one I have come to like most is a recently launched product called iA Writer, which has a minimalist interface that only allows you to view a maximum of six lines while writing and a special font that its developers say has been specifically designed for the iPad. Initially I was highly skeptical of the developers' claims for the product, but as soon as I started using it I became an instant convert. Whatever the reason, the app makes writing a pleasure rather than a pain - and at only $4.99 is a great deal. I still use my netbook for the final editing and formatting of content, as well as uploading it to the web, but that is more Wholesale Led Lamps Wholesale out of habit than necessity. I don’t think it’ll be long before I start moving those tasks across to the iPad as well and leave my netbook reserved for more intensive tasks such as creating graphics-rich PowerPoint files.Marco Polohttp://www.silkroadstuff.com/a-tale-of-two-ipad-keyboard-cases-taking-the-pain-out-of-writing.aspx

没有评论:

发表评论